1. Processed Data1.1. We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
1.2. All data collected on the Site is provided and received in an impersonal form (hereinafter - "Anonymized Data").
1.3. Anonymized Data includes the following information that does not identify you:
1.3.1. Information that you provide about yourself on your own using online forms and software modules of the Site, including name and phone number and / or email address.
1.3.2. Data that is transmitted in anonymized form in automatic mode, depending on the settings of the software you use.
1.4. The Administration has the right to establish requirements for the contents of the User Anonymized Data that are collected using the Site.
1.5. If certain information is not marked as required, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at its sole discretion. At the same time, you give informed consent for an unlimited number of persons to access such data. The specified data becomes publicly available from the moment of provision and / or disclosure in another form.
1.6. The Administration does not check the accuracy of the data provided and whether the User has the necessary consent to their processing in accordance with this Policy, believing that the User acts in good faith, prudently, makes all necessary efforts to maintain such information up to date and have all the necessary consents for its use.
1.7. You acknowledge and accept the possibility of using third-party software on the Site, as a result of which such persons can receive and transmit the data specified in clause 1.3 in anonymized form.
1.8. The contents and conditions for collecting Anonymized Data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
- Browser data (type, version, cookie);
- Device data and its location;
- Operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- Request data (time, referral source, IP address).
1.9. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for using the User Anonymized Data by third parties.
2. Purposes for Data Processing2.1. The Administration uses the data for the following purposes:
2.1.1. Processing incoming requests and communication with the User;
2.1.2. Information services, including distribution of advertising and information materials;
2.1.3. Marketing, statistical and other research;
2.1.4. Targeted advertising materials on the Site.
3. Requirements for Data Protection3.1. User data, including any biometric data, is not stored on the company's servers. All received biometric data is processed in real time and deleted.
3.2. With regard to the data received, confidentiality is maintained, except for cases when it is made publicly available by the User, as well as when the technologies and software of third parties used on the Site, or the settings of the software used by the User, provide an open exchange with these parties and / or other participants and users of the Internet.
3.3. In order to improve the quality of work, the Administration has the right to store log files about actions performed by the User as part of the use of the Site for 3 (Three) years.
4. Data Transfer4.1. The Administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed their consent to such actions, including the cases when the User applies the settings of the software used that do not limit the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the functionality of the Site;
- The transfer is required in accordance with the purposes of the data processing;
- With the transfer of the Site to the possession, use or property of the third party;
- At the request of a court or other authorized state body within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with the violations committed by the User.
5.2. The current version of the Policy is located on the Website on the Internet at
The current version of the Policy dated September 4, 2018.